I'm so tired...

This dog has the right idea.

Why is it that I am so extremely tired at this time in my life when I have so very much to do? And why is it that I am sitting here blogging instead of packing boxes? I think it is a combination of two things: procrastinating and being overwhelmed.

Procrastination is an old friend of mine. We hang out together way too often. Now with the computer, there are even more things for us to do instead of what we should be doing.

I guess I should be gentle with myself regarding being overwhelmed. I have a lot on my plate at this moment, and the time is ticking...ticking...ticking. Having to move and not knowing where to can be a bit much to take in.

So, although I would like to find a nice blanket to pull over my head and take a nap, I will persevere.

I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength.

Comments

Popular Posts