Wordless Wednesday




post signature

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Meliss said…
What a riot! He is so cute!
Mama Peep said…
I love it! I have pictures of all my babies first foods. Your child reminds me of my youngest the most! Messy!!!!!!

Patricia
Happy WW
Paige said…
Spagetti and a toddler, nothing messier!
Paula said…
That is the face of pure joy.
Bronwyn said…
Food glorious food! What great photos!
Phyllis said…
Looks like he was having fun!
Laney said…
I love those messy dinner pictures!


Dawn, your blog header is awesome, I love it!:-)
Laney said…
Oops! That last one was from me, Elaine from WTM.
Skeller said…
Fabulous compilation. That boy looks like he enjoys his food!! Fun :-)
Anonymous said…
Looks delicious!
Angela said…
Sweet, messy subject for your collage!
Cajunrose said…
Have fun with that mess! Too much fun!
Too cute!
I love it! I miss those messy kiddo days. At 8 year old, not so cute with the messes. :)
Chucki said…
Oh, he enjoyed that!
judahmo said…
How wonderfully messy!
Shannon
Audrey said…
So, mine's not the only one? :)
Anonymous said…
Too cute! He was really enjoying it. :)
Lisa~ said…
Now thats some good eats!! I love the top left and the top center(larger) photos.... The face experssion is too cute!!! Oh.. I miss having little ones... they are such a delight!! Big ones are too, but... just something about ittle people... gotta love it...

Popular Posts