Healing...


For I will restore
health to you, and your wounds I will heal, declares the LORD, because they have called you an outcast: 'It is Zion, for whom no one cares!'
Jeremiah 30:17


Someone had written this verse, or at least the first half of it, on the blackboard by the nurses' station in the hospital where I delivered Sawyer. I remember reading it and clinging to the promise that was there. I tore significantly during the deliveries of both of my children. The healing process was quite painful. During the recovery, there were times when I thought--feared--I would never feel "normal" again. At those times God would gently remind me of this verse.

More gifts...

11. The Word of the Lord

12. Newborn babies...healthy and pink

13. Healing

14. The Great Physician

Comments

Popular Posts