Wordless Wednesday




post signature

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Jenny in Ca said…
two different things going on there, huh?

we need a caption for the feeling on mom's face. (that is mom in the background?) Reflection on the day, relief, exhaustion, remembering, or grocery list???

happy ww!
Dawn said…
My caption would be, "Quiet Time," and that eerie glow illuminating my face is coming from my trusty laptop. :) More than likely I was reading WTM posts.
Rose said…
We have that exact moment here -- conked children, WTMing mama.

Happy WW!
Sheralyn said…
I am envious of how deeply that child is sleeping!

Happy WW!
Margarete said…
I wish I could sleep that deeply..
Meliss said…
Love those pouty sleeping baby lips! Great picture!
Laurapublic said…
Sweet.

Laura
ginger said…
That is sweet.....GSMP

Popular Posts