Wordless Wednesday

Comments

Tina in WA said…
LOL!!! Now that is one strong babe! :o) Must be from the planet Krypton. :o)

~Tina
Brittney said…
That messed with my eyes! How cool!
And welcome to WW!
Brittney
*** said…
Love this...clever!
Audrey said…
That is so cool!
Mama Peep said…
You entered our madness with a great post!!!! Welcome and I hope you participate again.

Patricia in WA
Lisa~ said…
Stong baby! lol Great first WW! Welcome!

Lisa~

Merry Christmas!
Lisa~ said…
Wouldnt ya know it... that should have read... strong baby *Ü*
McKay Caston said…
Awesome pic! Kristy told me that I just HAD to see it. :0)

McKay
Kelli in TN said…
Oh my!! That is so clever! At first I thought someone had been playing with the photoshop software! It took me a minute to realize that you have a brick floor.

Very, very clever!!!

Popular Posts