Graduation at Last!


After three long years, I am proud to announce that dh has graduated law school with honors! Yeeha! I think I should pick up a boulder after this experience. Oh, wait,this experience was like picking up and carrying around a boulder.

This has indeed been a season of growth, and, in some ways, it is just beginning as we are still awaiting a job. God has been so faithful. I had been saying for some time, "God already has the perfect job out there, and we will find it in His time." However, my actions were worrying, stressing out, and nagging. Thankfully, God gently nudged me with the realization that my actions were nullifying my words. Did I really believe what I was saying, or was it just what I had been taught to say.

So, I decided to act what I believed. It has not been easy, and of course I fall back into the worrying every now and then. But God is so good. I know that, so I choose to live like it. And, that job is out there somewhere. You better believe that when we do find it, I will let you know.

Now faith is the assurance of things hoped for, the conviction of things not seen. Hebrews 11:1

Comments

Popular Posts