5 things...

A big "thank you" to Bethany for snapping me out of my blogging coma by sending me this meme. :)

What was I doing 10 years ago:
I was dating my darling hubby and working as a nanny for the Davidson family in Hillsborough, CA.

5 things on my to do list for today:
1.Play SomeBody with Riley
2.Laundry...at least attempt to put a dent in the mountain
3.Take a shower, hopefully
4.Keep Sawyer from eating small toys
5.Reading with Riley

5 snacks I enjoy:
1.Chips--particularly Sour Cream and Onion Ruffles
2.Peanut Lovers Chex Mix
3.Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Cookies
4.Little Debbie's Oatmeal Cream Pies
5.Guacamole

5 things I would do if I were a billionaire:
1.Open up a home for single moms and pregnant teens with a Montessori school on campus
2.Buy homes for all my family
3.Spend a month in Greece
4.Support my full-time missionary friends
5.Buy one of those fancy-smancy RVs and travel the country

5 bad habits:
1.Not putting things away after I use them
2.Getting grandiose ideas but not following through
3.Getting lost on the internet
4.Not being as kind, loving and patient with my children as I should be
5.Eating like I could 10 years ago and forgetting that my metabolism is not the same

5 places I have lived:
1.Hillsborough, CA
2.Oxford, MS
3.Burlingame, CA
4.Palo Alto, CA
5.Itta Bena, MS - the Delta

5 jobs I have had:
1.Backyard Burgers
2.Promises and Praise Christian Bookstore
3.Oxford Family Vision
4.Town and Country Resources
5.Twelve Oaks Montessori

If you happen to read all the way down here, consider yourself tagged. :)

Comments

Popular Posts